Ben Hur Speedway Nuckin Futz 3/23/24

OK Nuckin Futz racers. UPDATE. I have received a ton of phone calls today about the race. I am not a weather man or a magician. LOL I will tell everyone this. I know there is supposed to be weather on Friday and the high temp on Saturday is 44 degrees. We will make a decision some time Friday based on what the track looks like later in the day. If we have to move this race, it will be rescheduled to April 6th. Below I am posting the current entries I have for this race. I know Team Cory Lodge is out, so I will fill the spot with another team. If you want in this race please send me a message. If we do move due to weather I will post another message about entries at that time. Thank you to our racers and our fans, we are excited to have everyone come out for this. Please stay tuned and we will let you know.
Thanks,
Juan Grino
Ben Hur Speedway
2024 Nuckin Futz Entry
John Sparks
Juan Grino
Rob Bowers
Steven Mershon
Seth Wilkerson
Kyle Phelps
Chris Delhimer
Buck Krenkel
Chris Lynch
Nate Fowler
Mark Emily
Nick Levi
Joseph Howe
Jacob Hamilton
Buddy Wilson
Eric Riley
Jason Crumrin
Damon Gilbert
Joshua McKnight (M&M)
Jeremy Burkett
Cory Lodge (OUT) New Team no name yet
Brandon Perkins
Steven Webb
Dan Walstad
Corey Messick (#32)
Jason Moulton (#31)
Brandon Cavanaugh
Tyler Treadway
Brody Fox
Hunter Mcdonald
Phil Hobson
Travis Fisher
Jarret Shaw
Kyle Willis
Ortiz Motorsports (#23)

Ok Nuckin Futz entries. Track was prepped up today and ready to go. We are supposed to get some weather later tonight, yes I know its already 9:30pm. LOL We will let everyone know the status by 9:30 / 10am tomorrow morning. We know it is going to be cold tomorrow, but if the track is raceable we are going to try and get it in. Raceable depends on how much rain we get tonight. Cold front is supposed to move in around midnight. Please give us time to check the track and we will post where we are at.
Thanks,
Ben Hur Speedway

Back